Breast Reduction Indianapolis
Do you enjoy shopping and wearing stylish clothes, but have difficulty finding something that fits and flatters your figure due to your overly large breasts? Is it painful and awkward for you to exercise because of your overly large breasts?
Well, imagine this – your life after breast reduction at Wagner and Associates Plastic Surgery in Indianapolis, Indiana:
- Breasts that weigh less
- Breasts that look better
- Breasts that are better proportioned to your body
Breast reduction can help give you a look you can love and the freedom to live your life. Does it get any better? Yes, because your insurance company may even cover the cost of your breast reduction.
You don’t have to imagine the life you’d like to live, and you don’t have to be like other women who postponed their breast reduction only to wonder later why they waited so long.
Ready to learn more? Request your complimentary consultation online at Wagner and Associates Plastic Surgery.
Also known as reduction mammaplasty, breast reduction is both a reconstructive and body contouring plastic surgery that:
- Removes excess breast tissue and skin
- Reduces excess fat
The result is a look that’s more flattering and a life without the persistent neck, shoulder and back pain; without the difficulty breathing; without the numbness in your hands; without the painful indentations caused by your bra straps; without the painful rashes under your breasts; without the unhealthy and unattractive posture; and, without the emotional pain. In other words, breast reduction can help you have a more balanced figure and a richer, more fulfilling life.
Your Breast Enhancement Consultation
At your consultation, you will have the opportunity to discuss your goals with Dr. Jeffrey Wagner. He is consistently named among The Best Doctors in America, America’s Top Surgeons, and America’s Top Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Wagner will discuss the various surgical techniques, ultimately making a recommendation based on his experience, your anatomy and whether breastfeeding is in your future. Breast reduction can be performed on either one or both breasts. Either way, the procedure is typically only performed on fully developed breasts. A mammogram will be required prior to your breast surgery. Many women choose to complement their breast reduction with a body contouring procedure tumescent liposuction. Finally, Dr. Wagner will discuss in detail your breast reduction, including where your surgery is likely to be performed, how your nipple is repositioned, incision size and locations, scarring, risks and recovery.
Each year, tens of thousands of women choose breast reduction procedures. Those women took control of their lives and are out today participating in the activities they enjoy, and in the clothes that reflect who they are. You don’t have to be self-conscious about your body. You can have a more flattering figure and breasts that are smaller, lighter, firmerâ€¦ better. Imagine that.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Wagner and his team are committed to providing women considering breast reduction with a procedure that’s not only customized to their specific needs and desires, but one that’s safe and sound, tried and true. To get started, request your complimentary consultation online or call 317-621-2520 today to schedule an appointment. Feel like a new person and look like your best self at Wagner and Associates Plastic Surgery.
Interested in a Breast Reduction with Insurance Coverage?
Wagner and Associates accepts insurance paid Breast Reductions cases. Currently, there is a waiting list for several months. To help coordinate benefits and approval it is required that our patients seeking this type of surgery do the following prior to scheduling a consultation.
Call you insurance company and verify the following:
- Confirm if your insurance policy covers a ‘Breast Reduction’.
- Confirm if Dr. Jeffrey Wagner is a ‘provider’ with your specific insurance policy.
- Confirm that your policy is ‘in-network’ with Dr. Wagner and the Community Surgery Center North.
- Understand your personal monetary responsibilities. Your deductible amount, co-insurance responsibility, etc. that will need to be met.
- Ask your PCP (primary care physician) to write a letter stating they believe your Breast Reduction surgery is ‘medically necessary’. This needs to be faxed to our office at 317-621-2580 prior to scheduling your initial consultation. This letter would be sent to your insurance company along with a separate letter from Dr. Wagner. Specific criteria and qualifications must be met to receive a prior authorization. Insurance coverage approval or denial is determined by your insurance company based on your specific policy and not the physician(s).