Are you not happy with the shape of your eyebrows or find that they droop too much? Unshapely, drooping brows is very common in people as they age and there is nothing you can do to stop it, but you can definitely correct it.
With an endoscopic brow lift, you can get rid of the droopy look in your eyes and reclaim your youthful brows. The treatment is safe and highly effective in getting your eyebrows to appear better than ever before. Drooping brows will give you a grumpy or sad expression all the time. So, if you want to look merry and cheerful, an endoscopic brow lift is a must.
Who Are The Best Candidates For Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery?
If you want to know whether you are eligible for the endoscopic brow lift surgery or not, then go through the following list to find out.
- If you are between the age of 35 to 50, and you have noticeable lines on your face and excess sagging skin, you can definitely go for a brow lift. Drooping brows will be easily noticed if you have considerable wrinkles on your forehead.
- If you find that you have an angry or tired appearance on your face all the time, then your eyebrows may be the culprit. This issue can be easily corrected with the help of an endoscopic brow lift surgery.
- You notice the presence of deep furrows in brows.
- You feel that your upper eyelids are becoming gradually heavy and your forehead lines are becoming more prominent.
How is the Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery Performed?
The endoscopic brow lift surgery is a much less invasive method of brow lift than the other types. However, the results provided by this surgery are just as significant. To begin the procedure, your surgeon will administer an anesthetic before the surgery.
After that, your doctor will strategically make a small incision along the scalp in a way that limits the visibility of any resulting post-surgical marks. The exact position of the incisions is just behind the hairline. After that, your surgeon will insert an endoscope through the incision to see the entire interior portion of the treatment area.
Your surgeon will then carefully insert another instrument that will be used to help lift the forehead skin and reposition the brows. The muscle tissues are also repositioned so that the desired effect is achieved. After this, if there is any excess skin, then that is removed as well. The sutures are closed after all this is completed.
What Are The Benefits of Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery?
- The endoscopic brow lift surgery is less invasive than the traditional technique.
- After the surgery, your appearance will be improved and as a result, you will have greater confidence in your look.
- You will get a rejuvenated appearance and a more pleasant look.
- The procedure is safe and provides outstanding benefits without excessive risks.
- The procedure can be combined with other surgeries such as an eyelid lift or a face lift for even greater results.
Now that you know everything about endoscopic brow lift surgery, don’t hesitate to improve your appearance and get back your youthful appearance.
Contact Our Office
Contact our office to schedule your informational consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Jeffrey Wagner. With his professional guidance, you can achieve the aesthetically pleasing look you desire.